MHI 49135-05670 STAGE 2 hybrid upgrade turbocharger for BMW 120D 320D M47TU2D20 163BHP engine
- 56mm customer made lightweight billet compressor wheel
- TD04 High-flow shaft wheel
- Large-pad stainless steel thrust pad & collar
- 360° bronze thrust bearing
- Step-gap high temperature oil seals
- Balanced on ”TurboTechnics” VSR400 rig, to a higher than standard 180,000 rpm
- Flow tested and set to 15% more exhaust gas flow for lag reduction and smoother boost.
To achieve best results and optimal boost, You would need:
- Bigger, front mount intercooler.
- EGR blank / delete
- DPF delete or full stainless exhaust system
- Upgraded air filter
- Custom ECU tuning
Other essential requirements while fitting Falcon upgrade turbo:
- New high-quality oil and oil filter.
- Brand new oil feed pipe from dealers.
- Turbocharger fitting kit [provided with this turbo]
All work has to be carried by professional garage or qualified technician.
Power output from turbo with supporting mods: 220 / 240 BHP