FALCON TURBOS Plug & Play upgrade turbocharger for Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi Duratorq 147KW EURO 5 engine.
This truck was fitted with a Garrett GTB2256VK turbocharger from the factory, which in our opinion was undersized for this capable engine.
So we developed an upgraded turbocharger larger billet compressor wheel, CNC machined compressor housing and upgraded bearing system to increase the flow of clean air into the engine which not only boosts the torque, power and responsiveness of acceleration, but also burns fuel more efficiently allowing more MPG.
You can now choose 3 different stages of this upgrade turbocharger
- Larger billet compressor wheel
- Oversized high-flow shaft wheel [Original shaft wheel weight 175g, our larger lightweight high flow shaft – 135g ]
- ”HELLA” Brand new el. actuator
- Upgraded journal & thrust bearings with step-gap piston rings
- CNC machined compressor cover, exhaust housing and sealplate
- Balanced on ”TurboTechnics” VSR400 rig, to a higher than standard 160,000 rpm
- Flow tested and set to 15% more exhaust gas flow for lag reduction and smoother boost.
- Developed & assembled in Sheffield, UK.
Essential requirements while fitting Falcon upgrade turbo:
- New high-quality oil and oil filter.
- Brand new oil feed pipe from dealers.
- Turbocharger fitting kit [provided with this turbo]
- All work has to be carried by professional garage or qualified technician.